Special Hours News
Early Closings - 1:00 PM
- Friday, November 28, 2014 - Black Friday
- Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - Christmas Eve
- Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - New Year's Eve
Office Closings 2014
- Monday, May 26, 2014 - Memorial Day
- Friday, July 4, 2014 - Independence Day
- Monday, August 1, 2014 - Labor Day
- Monday, October 13, 2014 - Columbus Day
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - Veteran's Day
- Thursday, November 27, 2014 - Thanksgiving Day
- Thursday, December 25, 2014 - Christmas Day
- Thursday, January 1, 2015 - New Year's Day
- Electronic statements are now available to members at no charge. Help us in our conservation efforts and call the office for details on switching to E-Statements instead of paper. Together, we can make a difference!
- Tax season is upon us again! Click the logo above the start using TurboTax Online at a discount, courtesy of your credit union! If you used TurboTax last year, simply transfer all your data to this year's return! It is fast and easy.
2014 James J. DeDad Scholarship
- The Scholarships are available to participating credit union members between the ages of 17 and 24, who are or will be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in 2014. Simply fill out the application, write a 500 word essay and return to your credit union by June 6, 2014 for a chance at one of six scholarships totaling $8000.
- Click here to download an application.