Special Hours News
Early Closings - 1:00 PM
- Friday, November 27, 2015 - Black Friday
- Thursday, December 24, 2015 - Christmas Eve
- Thursday, December 31, 2015 - New Year's Eve
Office Closings 2015
- Thursday, January 1, 2015 - New Year's Day
- Monday, January 19, 2015 - Martin Luther King's Birthday
- Monday, February 16, 2015 - President's Day
- Monday, May 25, 2015 - Memorial Day
- Monday, September 7, 2015 - Labor Day
- Monday, October 12, 2015 - Columbus Day
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - Veteran's Day
- Thursday, November 26, 2015 - Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, December 25, 2015 - Christmas Day
- Friday, January 1, 2016 - New Year's Day
- Tax season is upon us again! Click the logo above the start using TurboTax Online at a discount, courtesy of your credit union! If you used TurboTax last year, simply transfer all your data to this year's return! It is fast and easy.
Check Printing Solutions
- We are now using a new check printing company called Check Printing Solutions. The prices are $12.80 per 150 singles and $13.60 per 120 duplicates for all check no matter what style you choose. Stop in the office today to look at our brochure and order your new checks.
No Shared Branch Services
- As of December 31, 2014, the Erie Times Credit Union will no longer be affiliated with the Shared Branch Services. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
- Remember, you may use your debit card at an ATM machine and have 8 fee-free tranactions per month. After that, you are only charged $0.50 per transaction1. You also have unlimited use at a Point of Sale as a credit without any fees2.
- 1 in addition to any other bank's fees levied on the transaction
- 2 debit transactions at Point of Sale are the same as an ATM transaction and are subject to the same fees